An fellow author recently asked me to post a list of the top ten books that changed my life.
That "life-changer" qualification made it tough.
After some thought, I posted a list on Facebook. Several folks who added comments to the thread asked "How in the world did THAT book get on the list?"
Their question was neither a challenge nor criticism and it inspired me to pen a series of blogs in which their question would be answered about each of the ten books.
The list follows and as each blog is posted (on another site) I'll come back and add the link.
Perhaps my list and it's reasons will encourage you to read a book with which you aren't familiar.
In no particular order:
1. The Holy Bible
2. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
3. When All the World Was Young by Ferrol Sams
4. God Is Not Great by Christopher Hitchens
5. State of Fear by Michael Crichton
6. None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen
7. Swiftwater by Paul Annixter
8. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
9. All the President’s Men by Woodward & Bernstein
10. In Search of Excellence by Peters and Waterman