Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2009 Holiday DISCOUNT !!!


Take advantage of our 2009 holiday SPECIAL!
For the 2009 holiday season we are offering FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA and a 20% DISCOUNT on any size Etier Print.
To get these special prices, you MUST order before Thanksgiving via e-mail to this address:

chip@etierphotography.com

View the prints here: www.royalflamingoworks.com

See ten galleries of 15 to 20 prints each.
Most prints available in three sizes: 8 X 10, 13 X 19 and the most popular, 16 X 20 (all sizes in inches).
Prices include mat.

5 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures in your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder this is your all time best seller!

    Wonderful rural composition.

    RennyBA's Terella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Etier! You really got me smitten with your side bar pic - the full moon rising. I thought I was transported to my recent post. So surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gift is amazing. I long to take pictures like this.

    ReplyDelete