Sunday, May 16, 2010

Football is in the air!



Not just because of Ben Roethlisberger. Most high schools have finished their spring training and graduation is just a couple of weeks away. Football officials are signing up for the fall and we start meetings in July. August and the first weeks of the next season are barely a hundred days away.

It's a good time to re-visit a couple of articles I've had published that relate.

The first applies to every area of our lives although I wrote it in the context of football.

Next comes an article that gives me a headache. Football helmets keep coming off!
You'll see in the article that both national and local organizations have promised to do something about it. So this season, we have a new rule. Officials have to watch for symptoms of concussions. A whole new can of worms!

Since October 22, 2009 I've had fifty articles published at Blogcritics.org and I hope you have or will enjoy many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment